Monday, November 14, 2005

hear ye, hear ye

Ahem... I have an announcement-- every day, I anxiously search through my mail for the electric bill-- weird, I know, but I can't wait to find out how our experiment is going!!! So, here are the results (it came today):

last month, we used 1424 kwh (not extraordinarily high)--- this period, we used 756!!!!!! AMAZING. we cut it in half!!!!!! I am learning all kinds of tricks to cut our energy use, and looks like it's working!!!

Fortunately, winter hasn't gotten serious with us yet. :)

We missed all of you who couldn't be with us this weekend at the movie!!! It was fun and awesome to have all the peeps over here!! We've got some ideas in the works for the next one (to be held when you guys are all home from school), so if anybody has any ideas for January, let me know!!!!

love y'all!
sam

No comments: