Thursday, November 17, 2005

ThanksLIVING

Thanksgiving is on its way! (and Whitney's Birthday!!!!!!) As some know my family does Thanksgiving the Sunday before Thanksgiving, so Thanksgiving is this weekend!! Weird! Time is getting faster and faster! I went to the University Worship service on Wed. at 10 am this week and one of the history professors was speaking and he gave me the phrase "ThanksLIVING". He got me thinking and I am not a very thankful person! I don't know how it got this bad. I mean it used to be the polite thing to do to say "thank you" and "your welcome", but when i was in Boston if i said that people looked at me funny and laughed when i said those things. All Thanksgiving is to most people is little kids making paper turkeys, lots of food, and the day the pilgrams celebrated. Thanksgiving is about thanking all the people who have helped you in your life and being honestly thankful to them. How did the world get so off track? Can we help put it back on track? What should we do? Well i will start! Thanks to all of you because you have played a huge role in my life and helping to shape me into the person i have become! (Hopefully you like her :) ) and a special thanks to Jonathan for being a wonderful date to formal!!


I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I will be around from Tuesday to Sunday of the week of Thanksgiving give me a call!!

3 comments:

whitney Irwin said...

I wish I was there!!! You know like just stalking from a far!!!! Thank you Cals!!!

Callie said...

I wish you were there too!! Maybe you should transfer and then you could stalk me all the time!! Also the Tams would be closer too you and you wouldn't have to find a way to get to them!!! I love you girl!

samantha said...

you guys look great!!! sounds like you had a really good time!

sam