Monday, September 19, 2005

Pirates and More

Hey guys!!! I want everyone to know, wherever you may be that today is International Talk Like a Pirate day!!! So get involved!!! If anyone is having trouble with their roommate I have got some great advice!!! Beef tip em!! Well, actually you can't beef tip a person in this situation but be up front! I mean I was having some issues with my roommate and her boyriend (fornication issues) and things were most definently getting a little more than awkward!!! Now I can enter my room without fear!!!!! I am baking some hardcore brownies this week for Bob and Dottie! Well, actually its Bob's birthday ( they are my adoptive parents through the local Methodist church) so I ll be working hard this work!!! I'll be in Ashville this weekend throwing it down so I'll write all about it next time!!!

3 comments:

samantha said...

what exactly is "beef tipping"??? i need to know!!!

whitney Irwin said...

Well, it all started late on night in the cafeteria! My friend had just gotten some beef tips from the "Homestyle" section and as we were walking outside he ran into me with the beef tips. Now we (my college possie) has taken this actual event and slightly altered the meaning! I use it if someone has just gotten shown up or been punk'd. This phrase is really coming along and you will want to incorporate it into your everyday speech!

Kevin said...

How did the "talk like a pirate day" go? Believe it or not, a co-worker of mine participated in the action AT WORK! Keep in mind that I work in an office, where people wear ties, and yet, we had pirate guy spreading the way of the skull and crossbones. To be honest, it was awesome...