Sunday, September 04, 2005

Church groups for you guys

Let us know how you guys are plugging in to church's or ministries. It is truly vital that you find something. I sent some tips on how to find the right church to Jonathan and will have Samantha forward them to you.

Also, I would like to hear about your professors who slam christianity. Remember what I have said before, God can stand up for himself. You will rarely win an arguement in class and it can be very frustrating, especially when you know they are wrong. Most religious arguments in class are unproductive. But, Listen to the holy spirit, it may be appropriate to speak out but watch out for being too emotional or responding out of anger.

Also, even though one of the worst things anyone can do is judge God and Christianity by looking at christians, most people still do. So do your best to be a loving witness. Love will allways conquer.

Just a few words of experience. Beleive me I know.

No comments: